Pages

01 November 2011

Happy Halloween

303/365 - Happy Halloween.  Princess Carus.  I sewed her costume and a cloak this year, and was actually up late Sunday trying to finish up the cloak and still just finishing up right before leaving for trick or treating. 


Fun fact: That tiara is the one that I wore for my wedding.
303_365 10-31-11


More bonus pictures!!!
10-31-11 copy




Adam stayed home with Robert, not dressed in costume, and handed out candy because apparently he is now too old for trick or treating... :(


Vampire pumpkin (Adam's), BOO! (mine and Robert's), and Bender (Carus's).
303_365 10-31-11




And now I'm mostly caught up on my 365s...except for today's photo. (Hopefully coming tomorrow BTW) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a