Pages

03 November 2011

Yay! Tomorrow is Friday!

304/365 - Chocolate covered coffee beans, which were the only way I made it through the day.  I didn't get much sleep the night before - Leia got up a couple times to go out, which isn't normal for her; but mostly I just couldn't get my brain to shut off.  I couldn't stop thinking of things to I need to do, and other things to think of, and was thinking of and missing my Granny (who was a bit sick, but is now okay).  I would get to sleep, sleep for a bit, roll over and wake up and then spend forever trying to get back to sleep. And then just as I did Leia would need to go out. . . *YAWN* I'm tired just thinking about it.
304_365 11-01-11 copy

305/365 - Sunrise out my front window.  That's not snow on the ground - just frost.  It's been chilly.
305_365 11-02-11 copy

306/365 - Trying something new.  This is my first attempt at a high key photo, and I don't think I did too bad. What do you think?
306_365 11-03-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a