Pages

01 November 2011

Monday menu

Except it's Tuesday.

And that's how it goes. This is quick and dirty so I can get to the "good" stuff and so I can keep my menus separate from my other posts.

Sunday - Chicken and dumplings, without the dumplings and with extra mashed potatoes.  I'm pretty much the only one that likes the dumplings and I could take them or leave them, so I just leave them off.  It's basically just chicken gravy and mashed potatoes - filling, hot, and good, with the bonus of very good on cold nights.

Monday - Beef stew (Also good for cold nights - filling, hot, and keeps colds away) (by my theory anyways).

Tuesday - FFY (fend for yourself)

Wednesday - Grilled pork steaks, risotto, and steamed broccoli and cauliflower

Thursday - Chicken strips and potatoes romanoff

Friday - Spaghetti

Saturday - FFY or out - depending on how the day goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a