Pages

09 April 2012

100:366

100_366 04-09-12

Gah, he's cute.

I'm phoning it in today with a pic from my phone.  HA! Get it - PHONing it in. (Instagram app)

The sun was out and I just had to get outside since the rain is supposed to return tomorrow, so Carus and I took the dogs to the dog park.  We had the dog park to ourselves. Both dogs enjoyed themselves, as usual.  Yoda ran around and peed on everything he could and Leia fetched and fetched and fetched the ball. Then got a drink.  Then!

THEN!

Fetched the ball again.  I need to get me one of those Chuckit! Ball Launcher and save my arm.

I'm not sure if I'm trying to get sick or if I'm dealing with allergies - either way I'm feeling a bit crappy. It probably wasn't the greatest idea to go out if it's allergies, but meh.  It's mostly my asthmatic lungs refusing to let me have enough oxygen. I'll be super hot carrying my inhaler around for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a