Pages

30 April 2012

121:366

121_366 04-30-12

Last fall we trimmed the HECK out of the snowball bushes.  They had gotten out of control and weren't too healthy so we were brutal hoping they will be healthier for it.  They are started to green up and bloom, and while things are a little wimpy and teeny I'm so glad we weren't too brutal and that we didn't kill it.  We'll get some fertilizer for it and I'll bet it will go nutso.

04-30-12 001 copy

In Carus's arm news, she is using it with no problems and she doesn't complain about it hurting unless we remind her by asking how it feels.  I think we're in the clear for the broken bone thing. Yay!

04-30-12 011 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a