Pages

02 April 2012

Weekend 365s

Saturday was busy with sending kids off to gramma's for the night, date night with Robert, which was shopping and then making dinner at home (steak, salad, and shrimp, btw. YUM!)  I nearly forgot to get a pic.  Luckily Timmy likes posing for the camera.
91_366 03-31-12

I spent Sunday doing laundry, grocery shopping, and making marmalade. I'll let you know in a week if it is any good (recipe says let it sit a week).

BUT it stopped raining for a bit on Sunday! (Hallelujah!) And I went out to soak up some sun.  It was amazing.
92_366 04-01-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a