We've been working in the yard all weekend and we're all a little pink.
- The kids and I did grocery shopping for the week.
- I mowed the lawns.
- Robert redid the steps to the back yard.
- We all had a little BBQ with the neighbors.
- Robert tilled up the side yard where we had the tree removed, part is going to be our garden the other part will eventually be Robert's workshop/shed. The garden will be going in in a few weeks.
- Carus and I went out to the barn with a friend Saturday to spend some time with horses and do horsie chores.
Sunday, today, we didn't do much, just start a redo on the front garden bed. Last year we pulled out the plants that were in there and that left a bed full of river rocks. Today, Robert and I went to a garden nursery and picked out a few plants and picked up some garden soil. Then, we came home and we all dug all those river rocks out of that bed (and there were a lot!) and tilled it up. After all that work in the hot hot sun we were pooped out and it was dinner time so I'll plant the plants tomorrow. We have a couple more days of sun and temps in the 70s forecasted before the rains return. Hopefully, just for a little bit.
Timmy has been enjoying the sun too.
It's officially spring when I have to start rescuing snakes from Simba. This photo was taken with my phone, using Instagram