Pages

21 January 2013

Visit

Cheating on my 365 tonight - Robert took the picture because he didn't want to be in it (camera shy and all).

My aunt and uncle had a long layover in Portland on their way to visit their son in Alaska and asked if we were able to come hang out with them at the airport for a bit.  Luckily, we were able to.  It was a nice visit and all too soon it was time for them to head back through security and onto their gate and for us to head home. I haven't seen my aunt since 1995 or 1996, and my uncle since 1998 or 1999.

20_365 01-20-13 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a