Pages

04 January 2011

Post holiday syndrome

4_365 01-04-11 010 ED

My 365 for today. Frosty grass and leaf from our backyard.

Have you noticed that post holidays everyone seems to be in a funk of sorts?  Where you don't have motivation to do much.  Everyone seems to be moving in slow-mo or half-hearted.  It's got to be a way for our minds to slow down after the stress we put it under trying to get everything we need to get done done for the holidays.

And then one day it breaks and EVERYTHING MUST GET DONE NOW!  It seems to be breaking all over, I think it broke for me tonight when I started taking down the Christmas decorations.  This is the longest I've had decorations up before, another benefit for the fake tree.  Although I am feeling a little Christmas'd out.

Has your post holiday syndrome broke yet?

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture, a lot. Good job!!!
    I am having the worst after Christmas blues, or New Years funk. I feel like I can't do anything, blah blah blah.
    What is the cure???

    ReplyDelete

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a