Pages

23 January 2011

Sunday evening post

Saturday the kids went to stay the night at gramma's and Robert and I wasted some time doing nothing special and then had dinner with some friends.

After we got home, we decided to invite the neighbors over for some cards, but that quickly turned into some monopoly.

It was lots of fun.  No one wanted to pose for my camera though, definitely not the person covering her face...So just a quick shot.

22_365
22_365 01-22-11


Today I pulled out my wide angle fish eye lens and was playing around with that when I found that a portion detached.  It's a macro lens so I got a close up of Carus's eye.

23_365
23_365 01-23-11


Menu

Sunday - Beef enchiladas (they were on the menu for yesterday/but were moved after the kids left)

Monday - French bread pizza

Tuesdays - Southwest Chicken and Rice casserole (adapted from this recipe)

Wednesday - Pork ribs, mashed potatoes, broccoli

Thursday - Talapia, risotto, salad

Friday - Chicken enchiladas

Saturday - Scalloped potatoes and oven fried pork chops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a