Pages

19 January 2011

THE SUN!

The sun came out today. 

It dropped about 10 degrees, but the sun came out so I'm okay with that.  Completely.Okay.

I'm ready for some spring-y weather.

I opened the blinds in the living room today and the cats and I soaked up some sun.  If I didn't just have a 15 minute break before I had to go back to work, I would have curled up in the sun with them.  It was heavenly!

See - sun, view, kitty yawn.

01-19-11

Timmy begging for some loves while soaking up some sun.

19/365
19_365 01-19-11 (11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a