Pages

09 January 2011

SPAGHETTI!

I made lots and lots of spaghetti sauce today and canned it.  18 jars of my yummy spaghetti sauce. I may have enough for 3 months (just kidding, maybe 5 or 6 if I don't give any jars away).  It's so good I've converted 2 non-spaghetti liking people into liking spaghetti.  Well, at least my spaghetti.

I have a picture too - and I as going to upload pictures, but Robert said Trek Nemesis is about to start and (Patrick Stewart, mmmmm) I  haven't seen that one so Toodles :)

I owe you 2 pictures now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a