Pages

06 March 2012

66:366


66_366 03-06-12
66:366

Orion.  Or at least, most of him.  I thought I got all of him and if I had known I missed some I would have stayed out and kept trying.  And probably would have frozen off a couple fingers in the process.

I'll try again and will get better.

At least I'm starting to know what I'm doing and don't have to fiddle with my camera settings too much before I get the results I want (or at least close to what I want).

Adam was pretty impressed that I got him.










03-06-12 016 copy


I originally went out with the intent to get a shot of the big moon.  It was just so clear and bright and beautiful that I couldn't resist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a