Pages

27 March 2012

87:366 7days, day 4

87_366 03-27-12


Dessert

It's the kids spring break and I still have to work, which I feel guilty about because we can't do anything fun.  They are having a grand time spending extra time in pajamas, staying up late, sleeping in, reading, watching TV,  playing video games (just Carus, Adam got himself grounded from video games), and playing board games and cards with each other.

Even with that I'm trying to do some spring break-y things with them.  Sunday we went to the movies, yesterday we went to the library, and today was supposed to be swimming or roller skating, but then the dog woke me an hour early and I ended up working some overtime and I'm beat. So tonight turned into ice cream night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a