Pages

22 March 2012

77:366

Happy St. Patty's Day!

The day my camera battery died.  Hopefully it's the battery.  We've ordered a new battery and as soon as it gets here we will find out for sure if it is the battery or if my entire camera is kaput.

I found out it died when I pulled it on the plane to try to get a quick shot of the mountain we were flying over.  It was an amazing sight!  But no.  Camera dead.  We were thinking it is Mount Hood.

Quickly I pulled out my phone and turned it back on (I had just turned it off per pilots instructions) and started the camera and just barely got the mountain.

77_366 03-17-12

It was much cooler when we were closer to it, but I still got it so I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a