Pages

19 March 2012

69:366 - Nothing exciting

We had some down time after I finished packing and laundry and etc. etc. etc. for our trip.  We would be going Saturday to Saturday to visit my family in New Mexico.  So I painted mine and Carus’s nails.

I got this lovely sparkly polish.  It made me smile every time I saw it until it finally wore off completely about 4 days later.

69_366 03-09-12

OPI Muppets Collection - Rainbow Connection (Wow! That price went up since I bought it.)


If you want a sneak peak on all the photos from the trip go to the New Mexico 2012 folder on Flickr.  

If you want a sneak peak on the 366 photos from this week visit my 366 in 2012 folder on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a