Pages

20 March 2012

72:366 - Grace, the puppy

My aunt and uncle have this adorable little puppy who came visiting with them.  We just fell in love with her, which didn't help with our missing our doggies.  She was so sweet and such a good puppy.

This is Grace.  It took me two days to get a picture of her looking at me without running towards me because in her little puppy mind when I called her it meant I wanted to see her and pet her and love on her, which I did but I also wanted to get a picture of her.  Silly thing.
72_366 03-12-12

While visiting Gramma and Poppy, we got to see baby chicks...
03-11-12 (55)

Climb...
03-11-12 (77)

Trees...
03-11-12 (70)

Play with doggies...
03-11-12 (99)
(Faith has Jake, Poppy's dog, and Carus has Grace, Faith's puppy.)

Catch up with family...
03-11-12 (140) copy
(Aunt Karen, Uncle Cody, and Faith)

And stand hidden in bushes for 10 minutes to catch one of the birds living in the Yucca.
03-11-12 (81) copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a