Pages

18 March 2012

Catching up!


I got behind on my blog posts when in New Mexico and I’m going to be working on catching up this week, so I apologize in advance for overloading you on posts.

I wrote a few of the catch up posts on the plane somewhere between Albuquerque and Portland which I’ll be copying and pasting into blog posts throughout the week… and I don’t think I’ve ever had that much turbulence – aack…aack.
 
Phew – I think we got above whatever was causing that – probably some storms.  Looks like we are above the clouds while a moment ago I saw snow capped mountains.

Ooop, nope spoke to soon.  I'll echo what Carus is saying, “Oooh, I don’t like that.”

One last phew that's stopped and I’m going to shut up on the matter…

If you want a sneak peak on all the photos from the trip go to the New Mexico 2012 folder on Flickr.  

If you want a sneak peak on the 366 photos from this week visit my 366 in 2012 folder on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a