Pages

25 October 2009

Game #7 - 10-/24/2009

We won!


We played the Beaverton Beavers and it was a great game.



We'd get ahead and then they would score a touchdown or two. Then we would score again. It was like that the whole game - completely back and forth type of game, very exciting.



It was cold, and our butts were freezing to the bleachers until our friend David went home and brought back blankets for us to sit on. Thank you David!
I kept getting up to go stand closer to the field for better pictures. I need another, bigger lens for my new camera. I also need to learn how to shoot at night, after dark most of my pictures came out blurry because there wasn't enough light for the sports setting, and the boys are moving when using the automatic setting (which turns on the flash).
Adam ended up pulling himself out of the game in the 4th quarter because he was getting sick and was starting to have trouble breathing. By the time the game was over and we got home, he had a fever and was feeling really crummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a