Pages

19 September 2011

Day 3

Carus's day 3 - Getting ready for bed.

 7Days Day 3 (Carus) 09-19-11

261/365 - Day 3 - Makin dinner while Robert fixes the plumbing on the sink.
 7Days Day 3 (Becca) 261_365 09-19-11

Cooking dinner (Ramen Stir-Fry) with no working sink. The plumbing for the sink was always bad but after it clogged yet again we decided it needed to be fixed sooner rather than later, and now I don't have a sink or dishwasher. The sink is hooked up again - but not the garbage disposal or the dishwasher (when trying to hook the dishwasher back up again Robert found that the hose hooked to it was actually a car hose) and I had to dishes by hand. Today has been a blah day, not really bad, but not good. Carus and I were dragging through work/school all day.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Dinner this week because I was lazy and didn't put it up yesterday.

Sunday - FFY
Monday - Ramen Stir-Fry
Tuesday - Chicken enchiladas
Wednesday - Crock pot chops and gravy
Thursday - Skillet lasagna
Friday - FFY
Saturday - Beef stroganoff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a