Pages

18 September 2011

Race for the Cure 2011

Okay, making this short and sweet because I've been up since 5 am, didn't sleep well last night, and procrastinated all day on getting this up, but HA! I got it up today! I said HA! And soon I will be going to bed.

Slideshow of our walk is just below.

 Carus and I met up with some friends (Woo! Jessica, Gwen, Lisa, and Sarah) and Gramma Barbara and road the Max train downtown, then met up with a couple of my coworkers (shout out to Trish and Millie!) and participated in the 5K walk. I think I heard something about there were 500,000 participants down at Portland's waterfront today.  Or maybe that was just the walk...that seems small for the whole thing. So don't quote me, I don't know what I'm talking about.

We got separated from Jessica and Gwen and we kinda meandered really slowly this year and ended up at the very end of the walkers. Oh well, no rushing necessary! It's not too late to donate if you still want to - Donate here and pass on this link: http://tinyurl.com/3jjmnlx


 

 As for today's 7 Days photos. Carus and I are cheater mic-cheaters and didn't take our own photos. I took hers and a friend took mine...

 Today was also a theme day with the theme "Inside" but we did the opposite with "Outside." We were Outside for the Walk. Carus's 7Days, day 2. We asked if she could take a photo with the police officer on his bike and he said sure. Then he asked if she wanted to climb onto the bike, but of course!

Carus 7Days, day 2
  7Days day 2 (Carus) 09-18-11

 260/365 - My 7Days, day 2 photo. Carus, Yoda, Gramma Barbara, and I.7Days Day 2 (Becca) 260_365 09-18-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a