Pages

12 September 2011

Oh yeah

Oh yeah....I was supposed to post the menu last night.

Dinner this week:

Sunday - FFY
Monday - Fried chicken tenderloins
Tuesday - Chicken alfredo, steamed broccoli
Wednesday - Crockpot chili
Thursday - Robert and I are on our own, kids are going to the circus withe the grands.
Friday - Hamburger gravy and mashed potatoes, green beans
Saturday - Spaghetti

And now back to the good stuff.

254/365 - My sweet Yoda pug.
254_365 09-12-11


Note: Reminder for Race for the Cure in 6 days - Please read this, donate (if you can) and pass on this link: http://tinyurl.com/3jjmnlx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a