Pages

11 September 2011

Moving on

253/365 - These used to fall off Adam's feet, he was that tiny. Key word - was. Now, I don't think they would cover more than his big toe.

I cleaned out baby clothes boxes today. Five boxes turned into two for my cousin who is about to have a baby girl (like any day now), one for me to keep, and two for Goodwill. It was hard to do, but I was able to part with a lot more than I thought I would.

 Some cute dresses going to new baby:
This was one of my favorite outfits for Carus.  She was able to wear it between 6 and 9 months.


I'm not sure if Carus got to wear this dress more than once, but it is adorable and light - nice for summer, which will probably be around the time it fits new baby....maybe. It's been awhile since I've had a baby, not sure if I remember much. :(


This is a velvet like bodice and satin like skirt - adorable. If I'm not mistaken, this was Carus's Christmas dress for her first Christmas, when she was a year old.


Adam-head's onesie from about 3-4 months.

Sorry these photos are a little blah - cell phone pictures.

 In other news, 7 Days starts again in 7 days. I'm excited. Not sure if the kids will want to play along again, but we'll see.

Note: Reminder for Race for the Cure in 8 days - Please read, donate (if you can) and pass on this link: http://tinyurl.com/3jjmnlx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a