Pages

24 September 2011

Day 7

Well, we're at the end of 7days again and it's been fun. Can't wait for the winter run!

Day 7, Becca and Carus; 265/365*
7Days Day 7 (Becca and Carus) 265_365 09-23-11


Carus and I pulled out the nail polishes and were going to paint our nails and then she saw the design on the packaging for a new nail art bottle (the bottles with the really thin brushes so you can do designs with them) and she asked me to recreate it.  This is the best I could do, which wasn't too bad.

Her toenails got a dark blue and one big toe has a spider and one has a spider web, and I've been deemed awesome.

And if your curious, I have a dark red on my toenails and fingernailss with glitter polish on the tips of my fingernails.

She was going to do a photo of her toenails as her photo, but forgot to do it after they dried and before bed so I'm just squeezing her in on mine.

Thought you might like to see this.
09-23-11 008

Leia and Timmy playing.  In reality Leia is all worn out and Timmy is rubbing and rolling on the floor in front of her with an occasional bat at her.  If she hadn't been so tired she would have been bouncing in a circle around him while barking -- cause that's how you play with kitties apparently.

*Only 100 days left of the year! Isn't that frickkin' crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a