Pages

01 November 2012

And then it was November

We have less than 60 days left this year.  Today was day 307.

It was also nice today.  We are supposed to have sun this weekend, and that means YARD WORK!

Ew.

Besides bushes and shrubs that need trimming, leaves that need raked up, and a garden that needs winterizing and garlic planted, the back yard has a lot of mushrooms and the tree that produces berries (I think it is a Rowan tree) have dropped half its berries they smell like they've fermented.

307_366 11-01-12 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a