Pages

24 November 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a lovely day.  Our guests were my in-laws, Barbara and Alan, Alan's parents, Dave and Eula, and grandmothers, Helen and Edna.  This has been the usual Thanksgiving crowd for the past few years.  I wish some of my family could make it, but if I have to holiday without them it's nice to have some lovely company.

328_366 11-22-12


Since I was busy with the food, I put the camera on auto and passed it over to Barbara and let her take photos.  I did take the family sitting down to dinner shot that I counted as my 366 and one other shot in the slideshow, but the rest where by Barbara.  Thanks dear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a