Pages

22 June 2011

The White Theme

Today's 7days had a theme - White

174/365 - 7days, day 5 - White horse, white clouds, white fence.

I was able to go to the barn with my friend again. It's been awhile since I could go so it was very, very welcomed! I love the barn. I love the horses. And an extra yay for such a gorgeous day.
174_365 7days,4 White

Carus's 7days, day 5 - "My hand on a white wall"
06-22-11 Carus 7days5 White

My allergies are kicking my butt. Or maybe it's my allergy meds not working but still making me drowsy. Either way, I'm off to go curl up in bed with my Kindle.

TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a