So far today I have:
- Gotten the kids up, fed, dressed and out the door for their second to last day of school.
- Made the kids lunches.
- Read 2 chapters in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. (Re-reading them in anticipation of the final movie coming out this summer.
- Read about 50 blog posts in my reader. I got behind in reading while on vacation and now I'm struggling to catch up.
- Made two dozen banana chocolate chip muffins. (See recipe in next post later today...or tomorrow.)
- Stripped my bed and started the sheets in the wash.
- Cleaned the cat box. (That right there is the biggest accomplishment. I hate cleaning that thing and avoid it like the plague.)
- Uploaded pictures on camera from the last week so I can catch up on my 365s.
- Created this post to catch up on my 365, which I better hurry up and finish, 10 minutes until I start work.
150/365 - Timmy getting loves from Carus. He doesn't usually sit in the kids laps. He will sit next to them, but not usually on them.
151/365 - Our new mantis tiller so we can stop doing all of the digging/loosening of soil by hand. Robert is getting the soil ready for the sod we were putting in later in the week.
152/365 - Timmy finally being okay sitting by himself not being constantly petted and loved on.
153/365 - My snowballs (hydrangeas) have turned white!
154/365 - Sleepy pug
155/365 - 430ish square feet of sod down. Such hard work, but totally happy about doing it. Don't know if I'd ever do it again... The light green grass was our already existing grass.
156/365 - Timmy watching birdies
157/365 - My neighbor and I were talking about doing some jams/jellies this summer (I never have, she has) and she said she made some peach lavender jam/jelly (what's the difference) last summer. Then later she brought me a jar to try and it is goooood. Ignore the grout on my kitchen counter please, I can't get it clean without pulling it all up.
Whew! And with 2 minutes to spare.
Okay off to work, and I'll try to get the recipe up for the banana chocolate chip muffins and (spoiler alert) the muffin pic for my 365 today.