Pages

01 June 2011

Day 4 - Pool day!

145/365 - Going swimming! WOO!
145_365 5-24-11

Tuesday was a scheduled relaxing day. We visited the pool a lot and we went shopping down at the International Marketplace in Waikiki.  It was there we found the surfboard we were required by Granny GG to get a picture on, which we did.  It was unexpected to find the surfboard there because I forgot where I was told it was at and I didn't have my camera with me...camera phone to the rescue...maybe?

05-24-11 (2)
Robert surfing.
05-24-11
Carus surfing.
05-24-11 (5)
Adam surfing.

Robert got one of me with his phone, but he hasn't shared it with me and I'm not sure if I would share it with you anyways. I don't want to show myself looking like a dork. I have a reputation to uphold.

After shopping for souvenirs we hit up the pool again.

And that was our lazy day.  We were on vacation after all.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, the surfboard! Jason always, ALWAYS, made us take pictures there, like every time we went. I probably have a 100.
    I'm glad you guys are having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're supposed to grab the handle there in the wave and crouch down like you're really surfing! (It makes it look like you're touching the wave if you get the right angle. LOL) Sounds like a perfect day to me....probably the most needed too! So glad you got to go and had such a great time. You earned it! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a