Pages

23 September 2012

Day 2 - Stripes

268:366
Spent some time today cleaning the grill after the whole setting the it on fire fiasco.  The 7 days theme today was stripes - so I have stripes from the grill grate and the deck.

7days, day2 Stripes.  Cleaning the grill after the setting it on fire fiasco.

I ended up getting an alternate for today.  I was in the bedroom and went to adjust the blinds and noticed the afternoon sun was coming through the blinds.

7days alternate

Carus's 7 days, day 2 photo.

"My shoes have stripes."

My shoes have stripes. ~ Carus  7days, day2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a