Pages

22 September 2012

Fall 7days, day 1

The fall run of 7 days began today so now you get to look at self portraits of me for the next 7 days. You're welcome.

7days:day1 working on my mystery quilt

Carus asked if she could sew so I pulled out my mystery quilt and worked on it a little bit, and Carus decided she wanted to make a little stuffed animal.  She is designing it herself, though I've been recruited into showing how things go together and helping sew. And tomorrow I'll be recruited into going and picking up some stuffing for her.

Carus just decided to participate - her and her bunny ears.

Carus and her bunny ears. 7days:day1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a