Pages

30 September 2012

End of weekend AND month

In theory I like September.  Beginning of fall, back to school, Adam's birthday, etc etc.  There are a lot of nice things my mind likes to associate with September.  But I don't think September likes me too much.  It always feels like I'm spending the month overwhelmed, over-worked, and over-tired.

This weather has been gorgeous, and dry.  The fall rains haven't started yet; we are getting loads of sun.

Yesterday Robert and I took the dogs to the dog park for some play time.

274_366 09-29-12

And today, I've done a whole lot of nothing so I took my picture of the day of Timmy joining Robert and I for TV shows.

275_366 09-30-12

Can you believe that tomorrow is the start of October?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a