Pages

25 September 2012

Day 4

270:366
I arrived to pick up Adam from football practice early so I got to do a little reading. I'm reading Brisingr, which is the third book in the Eragon series.  I'm enjoying them very much, which Adam is being very smug about.  I started reading the series now (it has been on my list for years, just kept getting passed over in favor of something else) because I'm constantly trying to recommend books to Adam.  He reads fast and once he's finished a series of books, because that is what he likes - series, he will complain that he has nothing to read until he finds the next series.  I got him to read Old Yeller, which has a sad ending and though he liked the book other then the sad part, he has been reluctant to try any of my other recommendations.  As an appeasement or atonement, you chose, I am reading from his recommendation (the Eragon series is one of his favorites).
7days, day4  I arrived to pick up Adam from football practice early so I got to do a little reading. I'm reading Brisingr.


Carus day 4
Reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  "78% done!YAY!!!"

Carus 7days, day4  Reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  "78% done!YAY!!!"


In other news - Just when I thought the bus company had finally got their heads out of their tookuses, they shoved them back up there.  Story/explanation later after I calm down a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a