Pages

26 September 2012

Polka dots

Today was a theme day for 7 days, polka dots.  I don't have the energy.  We had issues with Carus's bus AGAIN and I'm beyond frustrated and exhausted and aaggghhh!

It would be insanely easier to just pull her from the bus and drive her myself to and from school, even though I would have to work late every day this year to make up the time when I had to do it during my work hours,  but I am not giving up. I will continue to call them and basically harass them.  This is their job and they need to be competent in it, not just for me and my child, but for the other children now and in the future.  Carus is not in danger* by their shenanigans, because she is smarter than them and so for now we fight.

*She would be in danger if she was/we were more trusting of the bus drivers.  Her stop is on our side of the highway, she is not to cross it. The speed limit is 40 and no one drives just 40.  We've told her that under no circumstances is she to allow the bus drivers to tell her to get off on the other side and to cross. None, whatsoever.  So this week when they did just that (TWICE) she told them no. 

I spent a good 45 minutes trying not to panic about why my child wasn't home from school yet again today, and called them two more times (that's just today's calls). I am bringing these issues to her school, the district office, and the head honchos at the bus company and I will get things fixed for good.  It's just so exhausting and frustrating when it feels like no progress has been made towards the simple act of the school bus consistently and competently transporting my child to and from school.

271:366
7 days, day5. Lap topping to unwind and destress. This month can go ahead and end now. Also, the local school bus company can hurry up and stop sucking.

7 days, day5. Lap topping to unwind and destress. This month can go ahead and end now. Also, the local school bus company can hurry up and stop sucking.

Carus, did do the theme.  As soon as she heard it was polka dots, she ran and grabbed her ear muffs.

Hi :) 7days, day5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a