Pages

05 December 2011

Monday Menu

For the week of 12/04/2011 to 12/10/2011

Sunday - Beef stew (and it was gooooood!)

Monday - BBQ chicken tenderloins and macaroni salad.  (It's summer in the southern hemisphere.)

Tuesday - FFY

Wednesday - Crock pot pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans

Thursday - Chicken and broccoli alfredo

Friday - Beef enchiladas 

Saturday - Family (my in-laws and in-laws' in-laws) Christmas dinner at Multnomah Falls

Links to recipes mentioned in my menus can be found here. It's pretty sparse right now, but I will be working on fixin' it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a