Pages

18 December 2011

Sunday Menu

OOoh, lookie there. I'm a day early...kinda

Sunday - Costco Chicken Alfredo, broccoli and cauliflower, garlic toast

Monday - I dunno, I don't have anything and don't have any ideas and neither does the family sooo... I'm sure we'll find something to eat so FFY!

Tuesday - Grilled pork steaks, risotto, Brussels sprouts

Wednesday - Grilled ham & cheese sandwiches, fresh veggies

Thursday - FFY

Friday - Scalloped potatoes

Saturday - Either leftovers, fend for yourself OOORRR maybe some Chinese (cause that sounds good)

Bonus, I'm throwing in the Christmas day menu.

Christmas Sunday:

Breakfast:
Raspberry Coffee Cake

Lunch:
Roast beef
Potatoes Romanoff
Gramma green beans
Rolls courtesy of the in-laws

Dessert:
Apple pie crisp and Pecan Pie

Links to recipes mentioned in my menus can be found here. It's pretty sparse right now, but I will be working on fixin' it up.


If you see anything you want a recipe too, and it's not listed on my recipe page, leave me a comment to let me know and I'll post the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a