Pages

13 December 2011

Outside Christmas Lights!

334/365 - The last of my outside Christmas lights are hung.  We didn't do a lot this year.  Robert didn't want to climb up on a ladder again to line the gutters, and I'm a bit klutzy so I know better than to push my luck.  I don't need a broken bone.  Maybe next year he'll be easier to convince.

I made those little trees on either side of the garage by using tomato cages (inverted) and covering with garland and a couple strings of lights.
344_365 12-11-11

At night.
12-11-11 013

The lights around the window (which you can't really see) - and Simba
12-11-11 004

I was boring him
12-11-11 005

My little Japanese maple all festive with lights and balls
12-11-11 007

Japanese maple at night
12-11-11 011

2 comments:

  1. I never knew Simba's mouth was so big.
    I am sorry you got the klutzy from me and you really do not need a broken bone. I kid you not, they seriously hurt. I need a smoke now. I think I might be having an attention deficit thingy going on cuz I been outta smokes since noon. OMG I am going to go nuts.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. When going to purchase led rope lights, it is important to consider the size of the outer plastic tubing. The ones with smaller diameters are more flexible than the ones with larger diameters even though the latter are more durable. Also, part of your consideration should be the length of light to use.

    ReplyDelete

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a