Pages

27 December 2011

Other plans


I have a plan - to catch up on my 7days commenting tonight. Or at least make a dent in it, I'm woefully behind.

After work this afternoon, I was going to curl up with my book (Kindle) and read for a little bit before getting up and getting things done.  I didn't have anything that "needed" to be done or anything, just felt like I had to do something.

The book had other ideas though. I couldn't put it down - 4 hours later I finished the book. The Hunger Games, by the way, and it was good. Really good.  I hope the movie lives up to the book.

Carus was uninspired to do a shot today and has decided - "I started late, and Imma finish early."


359/365 and 7 days, day 7
359_365 12-27-11 Becca 7days7


1 comment:

  1. What? I have no idea what happened...guess I might figure it out someday...
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a