Pages

08 October 2012

283:366

Carus and her flute.

283_366 10-08-12

At first she was very frustrated she couldn't get a sound out of it, but we encouraged her to keep trying and watched a few tutorials on Youtube.  She can get a sound out of it now, though it doesn't sound like much.

Actually she and Robert are currently "playing" it in the kitchen right now.

I can't wait for it to sound like more!

She is learning though, as evident in her currently trying to teach her father to play the F note rather than just noise.

And then he gave up in favor of just noise...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a