Pages

16 October 2012

Re-reading

291:366

Football practice pickup duty = reading time. I've finished the Inheritance series, which I enjoyed very much.  Adam is happy that I can now discuss the books with him, though I'd probably have to read them a few (hundred) more times to know as much as he does about them.

But for now I'm re-reading Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.  Diana posts excerpts (posted under the hashtag #dailylines on Facebook and Twitter) from the book she is currently working on, often of book #8 in the Outlander series, Written In My Own Heart's Blood (also known as MOBY).  I enjoy these little bits and they help (and don't help) with my excitement over the book which isn't due out until 2013 at best.  However, there are a few times when I've been confused over something revealed in them.  Which is why I've decided to re-read the series to refresh it in my head and hopefully clear up a few things.

Football pickup duty = reading time. Re-reading Outlander series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a