Pages

29 October 2012

Say good-bye to football

303_366 10-28-12

303:366

Adam had his football uniform home this weekend for one last washing before it had to be turned back in and I wanted to take advantage of that and get a football posed picture of him in it.  We didn't have him do the individual photos with the rest of the team because they were extremely overpriced.  I just can't bring myself to pay $15 for one 5x7 photo, especially when experience with past football photos have taught me the quality isn't even worth a buck.  For the amount of money they want, I'd like my son's face to be in focus and not the grass in front of him.

Anyways, I don't think I did a bad job.



1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I think you did a great job!!, Dont under-estimate yourself. You did way better than the places that charge so much for their "so called" professional takes. Your camera is way better too. Is that a word? Way better? LOL Thanks for the great pic of My Grandson. B.V.

    ReplyDelete

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a