Pages

10 October 2012

284:366

I caught him post yawn, but looks like he is about to sneeze.

284_366 10-09-12 copy

Occasionally Simba visits me at work and unless I kick him out he tries to help me work.  He'll play with the pens and papers and any other bits of clutter I have on my desk (and I do have a lot).  Then, he'll try to cuddle on my lap or between my hands that are on a keyboard so he ends up lying on the keyboard.  He'll get mad if I continue to type.  But occasionally he'll just curl up next to my keyboard on my desk and just hang out.

I like when he just hangs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a