Pages

19 October 2012

Football, sunsets, and silly kitties

Football season is coming to a close, and it's probably the last season Adam will play football.  He doesn't want to play next year out of worry about how hard 9th grade will be, and we are okay with that.  We will just have to wait and see if he wants to play after that.  We feel school is the most important thing for him right now.

At his football game the other night, we arrived at the field in time to watch a gorgeous sunset! I didn't capture as well as I would have liked, the colors aren't right - but it's close.

10-17-12 (11) copy

The lovely sunset became a lovely moon scene.

10-17-12 (28)

292:366
10/17/12  - On the line.  Adam's team(s)  (he plays back-up lineman for the other team) won a couple games, and while they played well Wednesday evening, the opposing team was just a bit better and we lost.  We have one more game left, a home game, and hopefully we'll win.
292_366 10-17-12 copy

293:366
10/18/12 - Sunrise the next morning was pretty too, not as pretty though.  I grabbed this quick shot with my phone heading out the door to take Carus to school to meet with her teacher.  It ended up being the only photo I got that day (the day got away from me) so it became my 366 by default.

293_366 10-18-12

294:366
10/19/12 - Silly Simba kitty peaking at me through the cobwebs.
294_366 10-18-12


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a