Pages

09 December 2010

16 days!

Last night I went to a club meeting for the Forest Grove Camera Club.  It was interesting, a lot of really gorgeous photos.  I'm thinking about joining hoping that it will help me learn to use my camera better. We'll see.

Don't have anything left to talk about but the weather, which, in case you're wondering, is rainy and then sunny and then rainy again.  And cold, but not cold enough for snow.  I wouldn't mind snow, but would like it to wait until it is closer to Christmas.  I still have a few teeny things to pick up and would really like the kids to finish all planned days of school for December.

They do not need more time off of school (and neither do I).

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a