Pages

22 December 2010

7 days photo, day 5

Carus and I decided to take our picture together today.  I set the timer and she pushed the shutter before joining me.

Today had a theme and the theme was festive - so we took our picture in front of the tree.  Festive, no?

Becca and Carus 7days; day 5

Carus is definitely getting sick being cranky and feeling icky and coughing.  She spent all day on the couch watching movies today (wish I could have joined her) and she is not happy about bedtime tonight.  She usually has a problem with bedtime and will get up or procrastinate or something to avoid going but when she is sick (at this stage sick anyways) she will really fight going to bed.  Just a little sicker and she won't fight me on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a