Pages

13 December 2010

12 days

Envelope glue is gross.

Robert is a poo poo head because he wouldn't help me close the envelopes.

Mondays are too long.

I started out the day with 10 loads of laundry to do.

I have 9-1/2 to do now (I washed one, haven't moved it to the dryer).

Vodka and Cherry 7Up is a GREAT end to a Monday.

Or Tuesday.

Or Wednesday.

Or... you get the idea - its good for any day.

I'm almost out of vodka though. :(

To the liquor store! But another time, since I've been drinking.

12 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a