Pages

27 December 2010

Colds suck

I was going to go through pics from Christmas but I caught Carus's cold.
Luckily I got off work early today because it was a slow day and I took a nap on the couch.  Now that dinner is done I'm back to vegging on the couch.  Adam put a dirty (very very dirty) glass away the other day and I found it while making dinner; he is back to dishes duty.  I feel bad putting him back on when he just got off for the last dirty dish but rules are rules...

Now back to my vegging on the couch.  I will continue to play on my laptop while I have battery life - currently amusing myself looking on Craigslist and playing on Facebook. Then back to reading The Princess Bride on my Kindle. Or maybe a movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a