Pages

21 December 2010

4 days

Carus 7days; day 4
Carus's friend Jane* came over to play today.  It's been awhile since she's been able to come over, so it was nice for her and Carus to be able to hang out and catch up.  When I reminded Carus to not forget to take her pic today she decided that she wanted to take it with Jane. 
Becca 7days; day 4And I made cookies.  This is my reflection in the oven - excuse the smudgy door.  They are peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, a recipe I got from my neighbor.  They are really good.  I always want to bake during the winter, especially around the holidays, but I'm trying not to bake too much - not good for the weight, right...

*Names changed to protect the innocent; real name not known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a