Pages

16 December 2010

9 days

Quote of the day:

"Carus, honey, hush. I'm not listening to you right now. I'm listening to the doctor."

You'd think after typing the date 12/16/2010 allllllll day that I would reach the point where I didn't accidentally start with 10 or 11 or 01 and then proceed to have to think about the date, including looking at the calendar...

I need to mark off days on the calendar, it might help me keep track of which day it is.

* * * *

Our Christmas tree this year.

12-14-10 (1) ED

Robert thinks it looks a bit cluttered...

I think it looks a lot better in person...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a