Pages

25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day. 
I had a good day.

Before writing this post, I was reading the recipe book that came with my new food dehydrator (thanks Barb and Alan) while waiting for my new Kindle to charge up (thanks Robert) and I decide what book I want to read first. 

Adam is putting together a LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader's TIE Fighter (8017) after putting away his new guitar that he played with a lot today. 

Carus is putting together a small 100 peice puzzle she got from Santa while Robert it putting together her new drafting table (I believe this one Adjustable Drawing and Drafting Table with Black Frame and Dual Wheel Casters [NAN-JN-2739-GG] )

Happy Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a